- We've been heavily involved with our One Book, One School program and culminating author visit. I'll post pics later. It was fabulous and our school administrators are totally on board to do this again and to expand the project to include the entire district.
- Teen Read Week was spectacular as always. While I did pare down the events so that teachers could attempt to get our book for the above finished before the author visit, we still had a wonderful time with wonderful guests. Again, I will post pics soon.
- Our student visitors from Japan. Not only am I the librarian, but I am a student council sponsor and thus in charge of the welcome event for our visiting students. A great time was had by all. Do I even need to keep saying I'll post pics soon? I think not. Just assume it from this point forward. :)
- Book Fair. Ah, book fair. So glad to see it come....so glad to see it go! We clean up tomorrow and resume "normal" library business.
- Last, but not least are three personal things....grad school projects for my Masters in Instructional Technology are going well, but obviously keep me busy, Lone Star reading has been wonderfully intense and I meet with the committee next weekend to finalize the list of 20 for next year, and....I'm 3 months pregnant. Yep, I've had the whole exhaustion and stupor that accompany the first trimester.
So, hopefully I'm back on track now, and will no longer neglect this blog!