Sunday, August 30, 2009

Books, babies, and blogging...



Ah, a new school year. It is always a bit exciting to have a fresh start...a new beginning. Maybe this will be the year that I'll finally get my office totally organized, or maybe my non-fiction will get completely and totally weeded...you get the picture, and its all about the possibilities. Exciting, isn't it? Thank goodness I work in an enviroment that has fresh starts....can't imagine life without that night-before-the first-day anticipation. If I had to face life in a cube everyday, I'm not so sure I could be so chipper.


This summer was crazy-busy, but woot! woot! grad school is now done (masters in instructional technology, thank you very much!) and I can resume the business of reading for pleasure....and boy, has it resumed! I've got mounds of books to tell you about and stacks of plans for great events for this schoolyear. So, welcome back to a new school year filled with endless possibilities and welcome back to my blog. I hope you'll choose to check back in often to check it out (lordy, but I sound like I'm on Sonny w/ a Chance now, don't I? Did I mention I have a 7 year old, too?) By the way, speaking of new beginnings...that's my cutie cute baby Olivia in the pic.




No comments: