Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am...

positively GREEN with envy.  I mean, overall I'm pretty happy in my life.  It's a good life, and it's mine, which has to count for something, right? 

I love my family, I love my job.  That's more than most people can say.

But...to be Teri Lesene, the awesome guru of YA lit...
       or have a cooler-than-cool blog that everyone reads like the ReaderGirlz        (who, by the way are amazing authors, too..as if the blog wasn't enough...sheesh!) ...

or have readers so in love with your books that they go to midnight release parties like J.K. Rowling or Stephenie Meyer....
   any (or all!--can you even imagine???)  of those would be an awesome addition to the great life I already have.....

     OR...maybe I could just have a few days of alone-time in the house with scads of just-from-the-oven-warm chocolate chip cookies (the magical kind that make you LOSE weight while eating them) and a mug of steaming coffee and a soft warm blanket wrapped around me while I sit in my favorite chair and read to my heart's content....a girl can dream, can't she???

dreaming of grandeur on a cold and wet and oh-so-dreary day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY its me tyler song mrs shultz (if i missspell anything my bad) anyway jaiver finally showed your blog to me im miss you alot and my little bro doesnt like it when i tell him to say hi to your for me

Sonja said...

TYLER!!!!! How are you? so good to hear from you! it isn't the same w/o you at MMMS! :)

Unknown said...

everything is kinda ok the libray at the high school it BORING not alot of books and they dont have a manga section!!!! anyway i heard from jaiver that you got a new libray assisstent