Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima


So, here is my official Lone Star animoto for the fabulous book, The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. I love the book (yes, Lauren, I LOVE this book!) and hope you enjoy the video.


It's always just a bit nervewracking to create a digital book talk--particularly when it will be shown to the huge crowd at the Lone Star book talking session at TLA this year and then posted on the website. Especially when so many librarians (and others) are out there creating AMAZING digi projects. So, in between carting my older daughter back and forth to church choir and making the baby happy and getting dinner cooked (okay...heated up) and reading over hubby's grad school assignment this is what I came up with.

Hope you like it. Really hope you'll read the book--man, is it ever amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks, Mrs. S! This turned up on my Google Alerts but the link doesn't seem to be working!

Cinda Williams Chima

Sonja said...

Thanks---it is now fixed!

CindaChima said...

Hmm. I still just have a white screen; no video! :(

Cinda Williams Chima

Sonja said...

oh no! It's working fine on my end--and I viewed it from school today...strange! I'll look into it!

By the way, I LOVE your work! I've been a fan since The Warrior Heir!